Saturday, August 01, 2009

Save the date: October 5



Please join Maudsley Parents for a half-day afternoon conference on family-based eating disorders featuring two of the research world's heaviest hitters (and best speakers): Dr. Walter Kaye, of UC-San Diego, and Dr. Daniel LeGrange of University of Chicago, co-author of Help Your Teenager Beat an Eating Disorder. Yours truly will also speak.

The conference will be held at the Bethesda Marriott in Bethesda, Maryland. More details to come--stay tuned!

4 comments:

littlem said...

*Please* keep us all posted, Harriet. Bethesda is a hop and a skip; I have family in DC, and I'd really like to be there.

Carrie Arnold said...

My homeboy and Harriet in one afternoon? I'm THERE! I have some frequent flier miles and I know I can crash with one of my friends in the area.

I'm so thrilled!

Carrie

Harriet said...

So I have to ask, Carrie--which one is your homeboy? :)

Anonymous said...

I came across your I Love My Body Pledge on Jenni Schaefer's eating disorder recovery blog. Thank you for creating that. It meant so much to read that today and I hope to share it with others.