Monday, August 02, 2010

Psychology Today

Over the next few months I'll be blogging over at Psychology Today as well as here on Feed Me!. PT has an impressive roster of bloggers who tackle some fascinating issues, and I'm honored to be among them. I'll link to my posts there, starting with my inaugural post; those posts will focus on eating disorders. I'll still post here about other issues of interest.

If you head over there and read the blog, and like it, leave a comment if you would--make me feel at home there. :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your posts over at Psychology Today! They are very informative and they make me think more. So I thank you for blogging over there and in general. I learn so much from what you post and your insight is much appreciated. I'm trying to recover from EDNOS and your posts on eating disorders are very insightful. So many thanks!