Thursday, August 05, 2010

100,000 hits


When I started this blog in 2006, I had no idea I'd still be at it four years later.

Today, the 100,000th visitor stopped by the blog. I realize that's not a huge number, given stats on the big blogs. But for a little independent blog like this, it feels huge.

So thank you to my readers, those who agree with my opinions and those who don't, those who educate me and those who merely lurk. I am richer for having you as part of my community, and I hope I've offered something back in return.

As a way to say thank you, I'm going to run a book giveaway on the site. Stay tuned for details!

4 comments:

Susan B said...

Congratulations!!!

Danielle said...

Yay! It is amazing what an impact a single person can have... I love your blog, and it is one of the few I still follow after I stopped blogging about weight loss. I have learned from you and been challenged to think a bit differently.

-FANTASTIC!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations. :)
I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'm so glad I did. I support you in the war against eating disorders, distorted body image, etc. etc.

Small Town Gal said...

I adore you! I stumbled across your blog and fell in love. You are amazing. Keep ip the writing and the work.