Friday, January 12, 2007

Mr. Wrong goes to New York!

The publication date for MR. WRONG: REAL-LIFE STORIES ABOUT THE MEN WE USED TO LOVE is getting close, and I'm thrilled to be traveling to New York City for a reading. Even better, I won't be standing up there alone, but will be in the company of some of the highly entertaining writers with essays in the collection--Roxana Robinson, Catherine Texier, Caroline Leavitt, Raphael Kadushin, and Dana Kinstler. The reading is at the Barnes & Noble at 82nd & Broadway, Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. It's going to be a lot of fun.

For those of you closer to (my) home, I'll be reading on Feb. 14 at Borders West in Madison, along with Jackie Mitchard and Raphael Kadushin.

Watch this space for news of the MR. WRONG contest--and to find out how you can win a chance to tell your story to the world, plus a signed copy of the book and a MR. WRONG T-shirt. Yes, I'm having T-shirts made up, and they're a hoot.

No comments: