Monday, January 30, 2012
Tomorrow is the last day to get the conference room rate for the one-day conference on child and adolescent eating disorders in Pearl River, NY, sponsored by Maudsley Parents. This fabulous one-day conference features some of the top experts in the field talking about how to recognize and treat eating disorders in children and teens:
• Debra Katzman, MD, will talk about where we stand with child and adolescent eating disorders
• Rebecka Peebles, MD, will talk about the medical side of treating child and teen EDs
• Katharine Loeb, MD, will talk about early interventions--what, why, and how
• Daniel le Grange will talk about working with families from both a therapist and parent perspective
• Evelyn Attia will talk about whether there's a role for medication in treating children and teens with EDs
This is going to be a truly remarkable conference, and I hope you can join me and my co-chair at Maudsley Parents, Jane Cawley on Friday, February 17, at the beautiful Hilton Pearl River hotel.
See you there!